1.- IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER
2.- DATA PROTECTION
LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. is responsible for the processing of personal data of the user and hereby informs the user that this data will be handled in accordance with current data protection and information society legislation. The following information regarding this handling is therefore provided:
The personal data will be used for the following purpose: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations intended to carry out this processing are:
- The sending of commercial and advertising communications, provided that prior permission has been obtained, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networking sites or any other means either electronical or physical, currently or in the future, that allows for commercial communications to be sent. These communications will be drafted by LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. including information on its products and services, or those of its partners and suppliers with whom they have a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties shall not have access to the personal data.
- Carry out statistical research.
- Process orders, inquiries or any other type of requests made by the user through any of the contact methods available to them.
- Send the website newsletter.
If you send a curriculum to our company by email and/or using the form on the website your data shall be treated confidentially and for the purpose of processing your application only.
The transfer of data shall take place in encrypted form. If any changes are made to your details, we ask that you inform us in writing as soon as possible to keep your data properly updated.
Curriculum data provided shall be stored for one year, after which it will be destroyed by LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A.
Data preservation criteria: data shall be preserved so long as there is there is a mutual interest in the purpose for which the data is processed and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it shall be deleted in accordance with appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation or total destruction of the data.
Recipients of the data: LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. informs and guarantees the user that under no circumstances shall their personal data be disclosed to third parties, and where any disclosure of their data is made, this shall require the User’s express, informed and unequivocal consent.
International Transfers: No International Transfers of data are made to third countries outside of the European Union.
- The right to revoke consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify, transfer and delete their data and to limit or oppose them being processed.
- The right to present a claim to the control authority (agdp.es) if they consider that the handling is not being done in accordance with the legislation in force.
Contact details to exercise their rights:
Address: Calle Gran Capità, 10 - SANT JOAN DESPÍ 08970 (BARCELONA)
By checking the appropriate boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or forms available for download, users expressly agree freely and unequivocally that their data is necessary to grant their request by the provider, while including data in the remaining fields remains voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. is accurate and assumes the responsibility to notify of any changes made to this data.
All data requested through the website are mandatory since they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the User. If all of the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information or services provided will be tailored to the user’s specific needs.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. complies with the data protection legislation in place and declares that all data is processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner in relation to the user and only data which is adequate, relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the data protection legislation in force in order to protect the rights and liberties of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so the user can exercise these rights.
4.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Websites, including but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and all other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are owned by LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A., where the case may be, has the license or express authorisation of the authors. All of the website content is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation and is registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the reproduction in full or in part, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing requires prior written authorisation by LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. Any use not previously authorised is considered as a serious infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not owned by LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, these owners being responsible for any dispute which may arise in relation to these.
LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. is exempt from any responsibility derived from the information published on its website where this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
It is possible that users are directed to content on third-party websites. Since LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. cannot always control content introduced by third parties on their respective websites, it assumes no responsibility whatsoever in relation to this content. In any event, we will immediately withdraw any content that could infringe national or international legislation, moral or public order, by withdrawing immediately the redirection to this site and will inform the competent authorities of the content in question.
LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blog creators, comments, social media networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE. S.A. website. However, in accordance with Information Society legislation, we will actively collaborate with all users, authorities and security forces to withdraw or, where appropriate, block any content that may affect or infringe national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or the moral or public order. If users believe that there is any content on the websites that could amount to an infringement, they are requested to inform the website administrator immediately.
The websites have been reviewed and checked to ensure they work correctly. In principle, proper functioning is guaranteed 365 day of the year, 24 hours a day. However, LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. does not rule out the possibility of there being certain programming errors, or reasons of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
The website servers will automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is the number assigned automatically to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is registered in a server activity file duly registered that allows for the subsequent processing of data for the purpose of obtaining purely statistical analyses that allow the number of page printouts and visits made to the web servers, the order of visits and access point etc. to be calculated.
6.- BLOG CODE OF CONDUCT
LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. thanks you for your interest in using our channels for participation. The comments provide a means for all users to participate.
If you want to participate in our blog, you must accept these rules:
- User responsibility. When participating in the website’s blogs you are solely responsible for the messages you send through them, guaranteeing LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. total indemnity against any claim that may be made in respect of these comments. In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, the user guarantees that it is their property or is authorised by the author to use it in the Blogs and shall indemnify LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. from any claim from third parties that may be made in relation to these.
- The user must choose the appropriate blog before publishing a message. Those messages that are not related to the subject matter of the blog shall be deleted. It is completely forbidden to publish promotions and links of commercial offers, publicity, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that is inappropriate.
- The user shall respect all other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Messages that are considered to adversely affect the right of third parties or undermine the peaceful development of the blogs shall be deleted.
- LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. reserves the right to reproduce, modify or distribute the messages published on the website’s blogs in accordance with the appropriate terms and means, without the user having any right to compensation.
- LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. is not responsible for the content published in the website’s blogs and does not guarantee the veracity or accuracy of any of the information publishes in them. The user who publishes the messages or information is responsible for their content.
- LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. guarantee the availability or continuity of the blog service on the website, and may modify, suspend or delete if from the website without prior notice at any time.
- The user shall hold LABORATORIO REIG JOFRE, S.A. harmless from any claim that could be presented for the messages that the user has sent on the blogs or for any other conduct related to or arising from the use of the blogs on the website by the user.
7.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION