Reig Jofre's development vectors are based on four strategic pillars, which should ensure the growth and profitability of the company in the long term and create value for all its stakeholders:
- New indications and/or dosage forms of known active principles
- Generics with special focus on beta lactam and freeze dried injectable antibiotics
- Topical dermatological products
- Extension of Forte Pharma’s range of nutritional supplements
- Identification of collaborative projects with start-ups and biotech research centers
Strengthening of own brands oriented to the medical, pharmaceutical and hospital channel.
Search for strategic opportunities to acquire international brands.
Agreements with licensees in markets where the company has no direct presence, for the marketing of in-house-developed prescription medicines, OTCs, medical devices, cosmetics and the nutritional supplements range of Forte Pharma (out licensing).
Specialized production services
Specialized manufacture for third parties in the four plants that the company owns in Spain and Sweden, with outstanding approach in penicillanic antibiotics in all dosage forms, cephalosporanic antibiotics in vials, topical dermatologicals, and especially, freeze dried vials including biotech.