Resolutions adopted by the General Shareholders' Meeting 2013

Jueves, 30 Mayo 2013.

Resolutions adopted by the Shareholders present and represented at the Shareholders General Meeting 2013

In accordance with Article 82 of Law 24/1988, 28th July, relative to the regulation of the stock market and related provisions, we hereby inform you that the Shareholders General Meeting has been held upon the first call on May 30, 2013, with the Agenda established and the shareholders present in 68.7% and represented in 1.9%, which owned a total of 70.6% of the shares representing the capital.

Download original text (PDF)

Esta web utiliza exclusivamente cookies técnicas de terceros para ofrecer un mejor servicio, al navegar por esta web aceptas su uso. Consulta nuestraaviso legal y política de cookies. Aceptar

Our website is protected by DMC Firewall!