Founded in 1929 in Spain, Reig Jofre
is a leading industrial group in the European pharmaceutical market. Family owned, it has more than 600 employees and strong growth over the last years.
The structure includes four divisions: Industrial Services Division
The group is a leader in providing manufacturing services and out-licensing dossiers of specialised products. This activity is complemented with production services for third parties, specialising in sterile products for injection, freeze-dried products (with a dedicated center of excellence), and penicillin / cephalosporin antibiotics, as well as advanced topical formulations.Pharma DivisionRJ
sells its own products in the Spanish market under the brands Reig Jofre
; and in the Nordics, under the brand Bioglan
. Reig Jofre Group
specialises in the fields of Dermatology, Women's Care, Respiratory, Anti-infectious, Pediatrics and Retail Consumer Healthcare products. In addition RJ
is a key player in Spain and United Kingdom in the hospital sector, offering a wide range of injectable products.R&D and Regulatory Division
The scientific division is dedicated to identifying and developing projects that are relevant for International markets. From improved formulation to new indications for existing molecules, as well as specialiced generics and molecular diagnostics. RJ
has a wide experience in Decentralized and Mutual Recognition Procedures in Europe, as well as preparing FDA compliant Dossiers.Biotech Division
A multidisciplinary team with broad experience in the development of biological products, working closely with scientific knowledge, and translating the initial development into a robust and scalable process. RJ Biotech
provides high quality development/optimization and GMP bioproduction services, with a special focus on injectable forms. We offer a wide range of services that cover the entire development chain (including analytical development, process development, quality control, quality assurance, stability studies and regulatory requirements).Our commitments
- To promote good health, to collaborate with health and other professionals within the society in general, and to provide products and services that improve the quality of life for everyone.
- To stimulate the continual improvement of the quality of our products and activities in order to provide our clients with real and consistent value.
- To offer an excellent service package which adds value and satisfies our national and international client’s standards and demands.
- To comply with the legal regulations relating to Environmental, Safety and Occupational risk prevention aspects.
- To promote corporate social responsibility applicable in different areas of society, and specifically in those concerning people's health.
- To identify interesting work opportunities in which RJ can professionally develop and commit company resources.
Professionalism, personal commitment, teamwork, individual progression, high level of training, innovation and creativity, efficiency, agility, integrity and a strong client orientation.