Reig Jofre increased sales by 3.4%, EBITDA by 39% and net profit by 11.8% between July to September.
- After a first quarter affected by a decline in the consumption of antibiotics, the months of July to September confirmed the growth trend of the second quarter.
- The excellent performance of the second and third quarter allowed partially offset the weak start to the year and the company ended the first nine months of 2016 with sales of 119.29 M € (+ 2.7%).
- By business areas, in the first nine months of 2016 turnover of RJF Pharma (ca. 80% of total annual turnover) grew by 1.8% and RJF CDMO (development and manufacturing for third parties - ca. 20% of total annual turnover) grew by 6.4% compared to the first nine months of 2015.
- The company is implementing a firm investment plan to address ongoing projects of industrial and commercial growth, including increases of workforce, expansion of productive capacity and increases of investment in R&D, partly collected at higher operating costs in the profit and loss account.
- At the end of September, net financial debt stood at 22.48 M€, still at around one time 2015 EBITDA.
- The company confirms the sales guidance for 2016, with expected growth not below 2% and it improves the EBITDA guidance in one million euro, estimated now not below 16 M€.